Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......
1. Friends
2. Heroes
3. Fringe
4. House
5. Lost
6. Kyle XY
7. The Office
8. Jon and Kate Plus Eight

8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. I had thanksgiving with my family =p
2. I had the day off!!
3. I went to Walmart.
4. I hung out with my sister.
5. I cleaned my house up
6. Gained about three pounds from thanksgiving... literally I weighed myself before and after.. ha ha
7. Did some laundry
8. Took care of my baby girl

8 favorite places to eat...
1. Chili's
2. Applebee's
3. Olive Garden
4. Cafe Rio
5. Wendy's
6. Chick-fil-a
7. Texas Road House
8. Rumbi

8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Christmas
2. Sleeping
3. I want to try and become Aerobics, Spinning, and Yoga instructor.. But I need to figure out how to get there first.....
4. Getting a new car for Sean
5. Potty training Audrey
6. Shedding some pounds after thanksgiving..=P
7. Being a full stay at home Mom someday..
8. Being pregnant again sometime in the future... not for a while though...

8 things on my wish list......
1. New couches
2. A Piano
3. Sewing Machine
4. Eventually, another kid :)
5. A bedroom set
6. House
7. New Subaru Tribeca 2009 White.....=(

8 people that I tag.......
1. Kelly
2. Terra
3.Loretta
4. Michelle
5. Morgon
6. Alyssa
7. Katrina
8. Maggie
This is just for fun, so......
Whoever else wants to! :)

1 comment:

Kariann said...

Thanks for doing my tag! I'm sure you look just as good 3 lbs heavier!! You always look great! :)