Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

I'm suppose to post the 4th picture in my 4th album, so here it goes..
Thanks, for the tag Kariann!
Well honestly I did not check to see what photo was going to be posted before I uploaded it and it is kind of neat to get this result. This photo was in our miscellaneous album and I was not at all expecting this photo, but I am glad to be reminded of the twin towers and what happened on 9/11. I will always remember this day and the tragic events that took place and the lives that were lost....... so sad. It really makes me so grateful for the soldiers who are fighting for our country to try and prevent something like this from happening again.

I tag Kathleen, Michelle, Lori and Amber. !!!!!
Whoever, else wants to do this tag is more than welcome!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cool picture. Like you said, that was a memorable day!

Kariann said...

Thanks for doing my tag!! What an awesome picture!! It's breathtaking!!