Sunday, December 14, 2008

Curly Sue





I curled Audrey's hair this week and it actually turned out really cute! Usually when I curl it her hair just falls out, but this time it stayed. I had to put moose, root booster, and hairspray in her hair and then I blow dried it. Then I curled it and put more hairspray in her hair to make the hair do stay. Poor girl probably had an itchy head. ... I wish I could do this to her hair every day, but I am to lazy.... I know this is not much of a post, but I was really proud of this hair do and I just had to put it up. I can't wait tell her hair gets longer and I can do all sorts of things with it. That is the fun of having a girl, dressing them up and doing their hair. =)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! Good job, her hair looks adorable! I want a girl to dress up and do her hair! Boys are fun too though, don't get me wrong :).

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Her hair was so cute that day. She really has a lot of hair now. Girls are so fun.

Kariann said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!! Her hair looks awesome! She has alot of hair, and it looks gorgeous curly! She is definitely one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!!

Alyssa said...

Woh.. that must have taken forever!! Especially with a hyper little girl wanting to run around! Good job though!

The Tracys said...

That is very cute! So fancy! She has a lot of hair to work with!

Jordan and Tara said...

Cute hair!! She is adorable.

Suzanna said...

Oh! This is so cute! I can't wait until McKayla has enough hair to do this!

Bowznstuff said...

Great curls - you did a fab job :)
Cree