Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anyone interested?

I am quitting my job and there is an opening if anyone is interested. I am an on-site manager for a storage facility with two other girls that are considered managers as well.
I work Mon-Fri. 3 hrs and 20 min in the office and I have to do a daily check of my area in the facility, so just about 4 hours a day. Also, every third Saturday the girls rotate turns working a full Saturday and you get Sundays off. It pays for rent, utilities, and a storage unit and you get just a little extra money each month and you would live on site if you got the job. This is a great opportunity if your husband is in school, or if you want to save up to buy a home in the near future. I get to take my little girl to work with me because the company allows it and there is a playroom for her to play in, so very child friendly. If anyone wants to apply, or find out more information let me know. If you know someone that this job might benefit, let me know. I just thought I might get the word out there, because I have been meaning to mention in my ward, but have not had a chance to yet because of so many events going on lately.

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Sounds like a killer deal! Whoever gets the job is lucky. We wont be moving for a while.. we moved 3 times in the 2 years we were married. Good luck finding someone!

Steph said...

So, I am seriously thinking about this.. I need to talk to Sky about it and I'm definitely going to!! This could be just what we need right now, thanks for blogging about it!

Steph said...

Alrighty, I sent in an application online last night, I wasn't sure if I should call someone or let anyone know? Thanks so much for posting this, you have no idea how great this would be! :)

Brook Parker said...

LOL MEEEE, jk, but I seriously wish we were moving back to Utah lol. Hope you guys are doing good, i can't wait for you to have your second baby. You should post pics of your cute belly and your new house!