Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pregnancy update

I am now 37 weeks along, so just counting down the days for the arrival of our son. My last Doctor's appt. was a couple of days ago and the little guy weighed about 5lbs 11oz and looked healthy. Audrey always gets so excited to see my stomach and will kiss it and say baby Adam, so I'm hoping she understands that a baby is coming soon... I keep telling her that baby Adam will be coming soon and she perks up to the word baby, but I still think it will be quite the adjustment for her. Anyways, we are all doing well and I should post pics and longer blog later of our summer adventures and pregnant belly.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Only 3 weeks to go! It's flown by! I only have 6 weeks to go and I just can't believe it. I'm sad you guys aren't in our ward anymore, I was excited to have baby boys so close together. I hope the rest of your pregnancy and delivery and everything goes well and I hope you're having a fun summer! :) You'll have to post pictures of baby Adam when he arrives!

The DeGiulio's said...

I still cant believe baby Adam will be here before we know it. The summer has flown by. Thats cute Audrey kisses your stomach, hopefully the adjustment of the new baby goes ok. Dont forget to text me when you have him :) I'll try to stop up if I can.

Alyssa said...

Im glad you are still doing good and baby Adam is growing so big and fast! It will be exciting to see pictures when he is born! yay!

Suzanna said...

Wow! That is nuts! Where has the time gone? How exciting for you guys too! I hope all is well!

Kariann said...

Wow!! I'm so counting down the days for you!! The last couple weeks are the worst!! Can't wait to see pictures of your summer, and can't wait to see baby Adam!!

Brook Parker said...

Wahooo you are almost there! I think you should post a belly pic since I'm not there to tell you look amazing, I will tell you now lol. I'm so excited for you that you are having a little boy! He is gonna be so stinkin cute!