Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mommy and Audrey hanging out at home.
This is my very first blog, so I decided to just post some random pictures of the family just for fun. Not a whole lot is going on in our lives right now, so I don't have a whole lot to blog about. Hopefully I will get better at it....... Audrey is basically the highlight of my life every day, I thought it would be fun to add some bloopers about things she has been saying lately. She is so funny sometimes and makes Sean and I laugh, because you know kids can say the funniest things. The other day I put Audrey down for a nap in her playpen and she was laying there for a minute and then I heard her say "Mommy! Daddy! Monster..... and she repeated it a couple of times until I came into the room and she just smiled at me and laughed. Thank goodness, she is to young to realize what a monster really is, because I would be up with her every night if that was the case. Well I actually can not think of any other funny things that Audrey has said recently, but I will post them if she does. Audrey is so cute and is already learning good manners, she will say "bless you" after someone sneezes, please and thank you, excuse me... sometimes, and other cute things. Some of the fun things Audrey likes to do, is dance, play pretend with her baby dolls, read books with mommy, and get into things she's not suppose to.... I am kind of a person that jumps from subject to subject, so I hope you can keep up with me....
I am so excited for Halloween, because my mother-in-law is making Audrey a Dorthy costume from the Wizard of Oz. I love the ruby slippers that she will get to wear and we even have the actual Toto dog in the basket, thanks to Sean's grandma.=) Well that is my first blog ever! Yahoo!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah for you blogging!! Audrey is so so cute and is growing up so fast! I remember when she was just getting blessed! Wow time flies!! Im glad you guys are doing good! Not much longer until Twilight! Yeah!! Congrats on your new blog! I love your top picture of you and Sean.. it is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

fun! you guys are so cute!!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah! You've joined the blogging world! Love you girl! Pics are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute girls! Thanks for commenting on my blog. in response.... Power to you on wanting to go Natural, I think you can do it ! I support you... it is not easy but anything is possible when you put your mind to it. when do you want another baby?

Anonymous said...

That's great ! are you hoping for another girl or boy? well.... i'll be excited to hear the news that your expecting in the near future. ;)