Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby girl is almost two!!! Audrey growing up......



One fun thing about Audrey when she was a baby, she had four different eye colors. First Ocean blue, green (like in the picture to the side) hazel and then her eyes finally changed to the beautiful brown color they are today.





I can't believe how much my baby girl has grown! Time really does fly by so fast and I'm so grateful for the memories I was able to capture through photography. People always say cherish every moment while your child is young, because before you know it there all grown up and it is so true. I know she will only be two, but really the past two years of her life feel like a glimpse in
time to me. I thought I would put a some pictures of her as a baby to share with you, so you can see how she has developed.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute girl!! My birthday twin hehehe! is she having Birthday party? I agree with you they do grow fast and before you know it they are there on person.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Your little girl is adorable!

Morgan Werner said...

Yay!!! Welcome to Blogland! It's a lot of fun! Come check out our blog! www.wernerfamiwee.blogspot.com

I've never seen baby pictures of Audrey before. She was so cute!

Kat said...

Audrey is A DOLL! Her smile is contagious!

The Tracys said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog now! Cute pictures of Audrey! See you guys on Sunday!