Friday, October 24, 2008

Audrey is officially two years old






Audrey is officially two! I did not post anything on her birthday, because I have been so busy but here are some fun pics. Audrey turned two on October 19th and had a good time at the two b-day parties we had for her. One party was on my side with all her cousins, it was a bunch of fun because I found all this great Halloween party stuff at Target. Some of the fun stuff that I got was a ghost pinata, pin the nose on the pumpkin game, and cupcakes that had some fun Halloween decorations on them and a bunch of prizes and candy. I love that Audrey B-day is in the Fall and around Halloween because it is my favorite time of year and there is fun stuff to get for her b-day. We also had little birthday party with Sean's side and they got her a cake that was from Cold Stone Ice Cream and it was absolutely beautiful looking and delicious ( Thanks!). It was a cookie dough ice cream cake, if that does not tell you how good it was. Audrey was so excited when we sang Happy B-day to her and then she actually blew out the candles on her cake. I was so proud of her for doing that, she actually surprised me because I thought I would be blowing out the candles for her. She is definitely living up to being a two year old, she can throw a tantrum for at least fifteen minutes, it is not pleasant at all. She is talking more and more in sentences these days and says words that I did not even know she knew.... She really takes on to learning and count to ten, knows her shapes, some colors, and loves to sing songs all the day long. We are so proud of our little two year old and love her so much!

9 comments:

Kat said...

Happy birthday Audrey! I can't believe how much she looks like you!;) what a cutie!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!! Cute pictures, and yeah, that cake looks and sounds like it was yummy! Audrey has such a cute smile! She sounds like such a smart little girl!

Alexis said...

Hey Megan! Good to hear from you. Audrey is such a cutie! Are you guys still managing storage units somewhere??

Marky said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!! Megan I found your blog through Michelles.. I'm glad you have one because I love checking in on people! Looks like Audrey had a great birthday!! And I have been slacking with visiting teaching this month, maybe we can get together this week!!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Wow...she's 2!! She is so adorable!! I'm glad she had such a fun day! I hope you guys also had a great anniversary!!

The Sayamas said...

Oh my goodness Kaemon's girlfriend is getting more and more beautiful! Can you believe they are two? I still remember when I met you at the mall and we were both pregnant and Sean (who was in my high school seminary class) introduced us. You were like what, a month beheind me but I was like triple your size! We should get together sometime and let them play!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

How exciting! Ken's birthday is less than a week away...I can't wait for the party! Congrats on getting in to BYU-I. Let me know if you need to borrow any books! By the way, how are you liking Davis?

Alyssa said...

I cant believe she is already two! It seriously feels like it was yesterday that it was her blessing! She is soo big now! And soo adorable!

Kariann said...

I'm so glad you found me in the blog world!! :) I can't believe your little girl is 2!! She looks SO much like you, she is adorable! How crazy!! Time sure does fly by!! Doing great!! Busy as ever, but love being a mom!! How are you? Your page is very cute! Can I add you as one of my friends? :)