Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been tagged!! This is my first time, so here it is.
List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.

5 Fears
1. I have a phobic of spiders and I am deathly afraid them. I have hallucinated them before when I was like half asleep, so it was all in my head.
2. I have a fear of someone breaking into my house. Sometimes if it is a windy night and I hear strange noises at the window I get a little scared, because I think someone might be trying to get in to my home. I know I am such a wimp!
3. One thing that does scare me sometimes, is when my daughter has her holding breath spells. She will pass out and literally stop breathing for a few seconds. Sometimes I am scared she will stop breathing and then no oxygen will flow to her brain and that she could have a seizure. Thankfully, that has never happened before, it is a possibility though if she does not breath for a certain period of time.
4. I fear one day having a phone call that my husband has been in a car accident that has severely injured him, or him getting really sick.... I always think of worse case scenarios.
5. I fear of dying young, because I always want to be there for my husband and children. Especially when my kids are growing up, I want them to have there mommy around.
5 Joys
1. My baby girl Audrey is my pride and joy in life. She is such a character and makes me laugh almost every day, because of how cute her personality is.
2. My husband makes me so happy and I am so glad to have him in my life. He really makes me a better person.
3. I love my family on my side and on Sean's side, they mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do in life without them.
4. I feel so grateful to have the gospel in my life, because it gives me purpose and understanding of why we are here and to have that knowledge is so meaningful to me every day.
5. I love to exercise! It makes me feel so good to run a mile, or two and feel that burn during it to know that I am strengthening my muscles. I love, love power tumbling it has been so much fun to me this past year. I like doing yoga, kickboxing aerobics, pilates etc. Speaking of exercise I have been a slacker for two months, but for good reasons. I need to kick myself into gear.
5 obsessions/collections
1. I know this sounds weird, but one thing that I am obsessed with is having a clean nose. I could not tell you how many tissues I go through a day. I can't stand to have a runny nose, or anything in my nose for that matter, but who does.... I will have to use a tissue quite a few times a day, when it is not really that necessary.
2. I have to have clean hands and feet! I wash my hands a lot during the day, because I hate germs, so my hands are usually cracked and dry for that reason. If my feet feel dirty at all I have to go to the bath tub and wash them, it just makes me feel more clean, when my feet are clean.
3. I do not really have any collections, but my husband does. He has been collecting Garfield comic books since he was a kid and he has tons of them and he still buys them to this day. (I thought this is both our blog, so why not share something about him. =).
4. Every night when I go to bed I have to have a glass of water next to me, or I can not fall asleep. I get very thirsty in the night.
5. Well this is really sad I don't have any collections..... I guess I need more hobbies, but I just never have time for anything. Maybe someday.=)
5 surprising facts about you
1. I am still afraid of the dark, have been since I was a kid. I have gained more courage over the years, but I like to flip on a light so I can see where I am going and know what is surrounding me.
2. I can walk on my hands for a couple of minutes.
3. I was a twin when I was born, but my brother died before birth.
4. I am a night owl and I usually stay up until midnight every night.
5. I love to cook and create my own meals, I guess I am creative in that sense. Also, I have such a sweet tooth and I can not pass up sweets at all.
Okay enough about me!
I tag Alyssa, Maczil, Maggie, Morgon, and Terra!

6 comments:

Kat said...

So fun! And YES! The tag was for yOU! I love your blog! It's so fun to hear how you are doing in detail! Facebook just doesn't do that:). . .

Anonymous said...

it's nice to get to know you more.Thanks for the tag! hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

The point is that one way or another We are getting to know each other better, quirks or no quirks! It's always nice know new things hehe!;D This is a great way to get to know each other. ;)

Michelle said...

Hey Megan! Cute blog! I'm glad you have one so I can get to know you and your cute family better. Your little Audrey is soo cute! I love all your cute pictures! Thanks for being such great nursery leaders! Colby always has so much fun in there!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I definitely knew about the spider phobia. :) We need to start running again, especially since all the holidays are coming up and I will be eating way too many treats.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I didn't know that you had one..... I found you on someone else's blog!