Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brush brush brush your teeth!




Audrey loves to brush her teeth, which is amazing to me. The only thing she hates is when I take over the toothbrush and deep clean her teeth for her. It is really cute because I sing a song to her while she brushes her teeth and that makes it a little more enjoyable for her. The song goes something like this "Brush, brush, brush your teeth brush them nice and clean da da da da da brush them nice and clean". I like to sing to her a lot, because she really seems to pick up on things when we sing and learns words really fast. I don't know when I'm suppose to take her to the dentist for the first time, but I hope she has no cavities when we do go. Hopefully all the brushing of her teeth will pay off.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! That's awesome that she loves to brush her teeth! Colby hates when I brush his teeth! But I guess he likes it when he does it himself. He just doesn't do it very well so I have to take over and he hates it. Maybe I should try the song thing :).

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! Brenden loves to brush his teeth on his own but does not like it when I do it.

Kariann said...

You're such a cute mom!:) Good thing she loves to brush her teeth...some kids really hate it! She is so funny, her big cheesy smile makes me laugh!

The DeGiulio's said...

i didnt know you guys had a blog! im adding it to our blog list hope thats ok. ours is degiuliofamily2006.blogspot.com if you want to add ours. Thats impressive, Audrey brushing her teeth! And even better that she likes it.

Brook Parker said...

Audrey is such a doll, so adorable Meg!! How are you guys? You never anser when I call :( Hope you guys are doing well, ttys!