Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Sean! He is 27 today! It is crazy to think he was 21 years old when we first met and all the time that has past. Sean is just finishing up his Bachelors degree in Nursing and has worked so hard to get to this point in his life. I'm so proud of him, for his perseverance, ambition and achievements. Sean is such a good guy and one of the nicest people I know. If you ask him to do something he never says no and just does it and is very helpful. He loves his family and takes very good care of us and makes sure we are happy. I could not ask for a better companion, because he completes me in every way and measures up to more then I ever imagined having in my life. Sean loves and adores his kids and likes to have his one on one time with them, even though life keeps him busy he makes time for them. Thanks, for being the person that you are. We love you!!

3 comments:

Kariann said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe how fast time flies...I remember when you guys met... :)

The DeGiulio's said...

Tell him Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Sean! Hope you guys are able to do something fun to celebrate! :)