Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Its officially a ....

We found out that we are having a BOY and are so EXCITED!!!!!!!

We already have a name picked out for the little guy. It will be Adam Moylen Young.
The middle name will be after Sean's grandpa's name and his first name is after Sean's cousin who is also his best friend. We have discussed this name for about three years and Sean was really set on naming our first boy Adam. We asked Audrey today if she wanted to have a little brother and she said "okay". We know she will be a great big sister and will enjoy having a baby around. I am happy that we now have a little baby boy coming into our family and feel so blessed. Anyways, I don't know an official due date, because my ultrasound said that I the baby would come on Sept. 9th. According to when my last menstrual cycle was the baby will be due August 30th, but before that my OBGYN had told me August 21st. For right now we are just going to stick to August 30th, because an ultrasound is not always precise either. Sean is happy that we are having a baby boy as well and we feel like our family is complete for the time being.
Add Video

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Awesome congratulations! how lucky and bless you are for having one of each.

The DeGiulio's said...

Yay that is so exciting. Audrey is going to have a little brother! Congrats!

Kat said...

Yay! Best of BOTH worlds!:) hehe

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Yeah yeah yeah!! Just what you wanted! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the name!

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun! :)

Brook Parker said...

YAY!!! That is sooooo exciting! ConGrats! I bet Sean is so so excited to have a boy now! Aw yay, Im so excited for you, & I love the name you picked out!!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Just to clarify, Moylen is also my father's name, although he goes by his middle name, Brent. That is really the main reason of using that middle name for Adam.

Steph said...

Yay for baby boys!! That's so exciting!! That name really is so cute, and special too, I love it!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Megan you were right. Congrats!! We need some little boys around here again.

The Tracys said...

Congrats you guys! That'll be so fun! We need to try getting together again soon!

The Sayamas said...

Hooray! COngratulations!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

How perfect! A boy and a girl! That will be so much fun!

Alyssa said...

Yeah!! Congrats Young family!! That is really cool how you are naming him after family.